Sunday, May 19, 2013

Lovin My Skinny Fiber.

So last week was pretty rough I was tired all week. I think I was detoxing because I have not been that tired in a long time. I am feeling better everyday and I am down 6 lbs so that is great. not sure where I am losing it cause I still feel like and easter egg.

I went for a walk today with a friend who is also trying to lose some extra weight. We did about 2 miles and I feel pretty good.

I have been taking my skinny fiber and I love that I actually don't feel hungry. That is good cause I could basically snack all day. So by eating healthy and walking I think I should see some good results. I will keep you posted!

If you are interested in getting on the 90 day challenge check this out.

 http://skinnyfitt_1924359.sbc90.com

Let me know how it works for you. Here is a yummy recipe. LOW CARB!

I'm not listing amounts, because this is one you can totally just wing.

summer squash
olive oil
shredded mozzarella
for the pepperoni version:
spaghetti sauce (preferably sugar-free)
pepperoni (turkey, if you like)
for the veggie version:
pesto
grape tomatoes

Preheat your oven to 450. Place the rack in the center.
Slice the squash into 1/2" slices. If using tomatoes, slice them about 1/4" thick and set aside.

Drizzle a bit of olive oil over the squash and toss. You just want enough for all the pieces to have a thin coat of oil.

Line a baking sheet with parchment and lay the squash slices out on it. You can place them closer together than what I'm showing here. Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. Remove the pan and inspect the underside of the squash. It should just be a bit brown in places. Return it to the oven for a minute or two if it's not yet there.

No comments:

Post a Comment