Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Eating this stuff is killing me. I'd be fine if I could stop at just a bite or two but I will eat the whole bag of popcorn. It's an addiction. Yes I am over weight go figure. If I was 6'8" like my spouse I would be a knock out. Well I'm 5'8" so you get the picture. Speaking of which I saw myself in some recent pics and was horrified. I always have the best intentions. Anyway I met with a personal trainer and she told me to read this book called Potatoes not Prozac. I started reading it and WOW it is me in a nutshell. So I thought I would continue to read and follow the guidelines of the book and see if this will work for me. I know we all want the quick fix. That has not worked for me yet. Here is what I am going to do.
1. Walk a mile a day
2. Eat no white stuff
3. Drink no soda.
4. Blog it all
I will keep you posted so check back and let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Hiya! Its always fun to be somebody's first follower when they start a blog, so let me do the honors.
    Sounds like a great start to a great weblog. I hope the blog, like a good friend, reminds you to be good to yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job...what a good way to get support and be accountable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon You Rock! Thank you for encouraging me to get off my butt and kick the sugar again!

    ReplyDelete