Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Today is beautiful. Not real warm but at least we have sun. I am pleased with my weight loss I have dropped 4 lbs so that is good. I figure if I can lose 2lbs a week, I'm doing good. So 4 is just icing on the proverbial cake. I need to get back to eating my potato in the evenings. I do think that it helps with the cravings. I have started writing down everything I eat. it does seem to help and I find if I do it right a way instead of all at night I keep a better record. It's so easy to forget a bite of this or that. So basically I'm counting points or calories (points is easy) and eating whatever I want. I am trying to eat less sugar and that seems to be working for me. I am eating popcorn. funny how just having popcorn while watching a video feels like a real treat.

On another note I am trying to organize my life. Watching my spending and getting my craft area cleaned up. I'd like to get busy with photos and sewing but until my space is de-cluttered, I have no room to play.

I will try and post a few times a week with little notes of inspiration. If anyone has anything to offer post a comment I'd love to hear from you. A friend and I have decided to weigh only once a week and contact each other to keep track our own little weight club. If your intrested just join my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment