Thursday, July 1, 2010

Today is a good day! Got up this morning and the scale was saying I'm down Yippee. I do not feel deprived at all. I did want a cupcake last night but I ate my potatoe instead and viola the lbs are coming off. I have made a point of eating breakfast and snacking on nuts when hungry. Plus I am getting in some excersize every day. I am going to the movie today so I am bringing a baggie of soynut, almonds and cranberries. I figure if I can have a little snack the popcorn won't be calling to me. I am making dinner for my family's 45th anniversary going to do sugar free pie. Hopefully it will taste good. I'm more worried about the pie setting up. I'll keep you posted.
In the book now it is talking about how sugar effects the brain and the Beta-endorphine response. It's all very interesting. It is easy to understand and I highly reccomend this read. if for nothing else than to see if any of it pertains to you. The next chapter is on the foods that we should eat if we are sugar sensitive. I am excited to get there but have a lot to do today so will have to read it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment