Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I was looking over my previous posts and wanted to let you all know I haven't been doing the excersise. I have been working at getting the yard ready for winter and I also want to have a Halloween party so I have been getting the garage cleaned up for that. I have a huge garage and I can actually see it now that I have been moving all my workout  equipment to one area and all my sewing fabric containers out of the way. I am also Now able to park in it again YES! That makes it so nice as we have already gotten snow. yuck! I think it is going to be a long cold winter. I am watching Alaska the last frontier on Discovery channel and am sitting here thinking..."are you kidding me"..I grew up in Anchor point wich is about 30 miles from where they are filming this show and they are making it sooooo dramatic. They are at the head of the bay outside of Homer. I used to ride horses up there. This show just makes me laugh.  Maybe I should post all my troubles with snowplowing and raising four teenagers all on my own while my hubby works so hard in the frigid north slope tempetures. Do you think I could get my own show?


I am posting a photo of Junie she is our newest addition and is very active. I think she will be my snow shoe companion. She is taller than the other three LuLu, Higgins and Huckleberry. They are all Weenie dog mixes. They have short little legs and fluffy little faces. terribly cute but not so great in the snow!.

No comments:

Post a Comment