Friday, October 19, 2012

Who Knew????

So I have been doing excellent. The weather  has been crisp and cold and of course that usually means thoughts of baking are running through my head. Lately I have been trying to train my brain not to think of all the yummy treats I could be making for the upcoming holidays but instead concentrate on the gifts I want to make. I have taken up crocheting and am trying knitting. I always have sewing I could be doing too. Not to mention my scrap booking and I have to get my son Wyatt's pictures done for senior year. Yes I have alot to keep me busy.......

Last night we had the football banquet for Wyatt. Seniors were supposed to bring a veggie, meat and cheese tray or a fruit tray. We took a veggie, meat and cheese tray all in one. I made it and it looked awesome. Plus I knew if I took something that I can eat I won't get stuck with something that has pasta or the foods I am not eating right now. The banquet was nice and then I ran off to my book club meeting. It's always nice to meet with the girls even if I show up late. I did great till I got home and was still hungry so ate some of the meat off the tray and had some cheese but the kicker is my cousin had sent me up some yogurt covered raisins well I ate nearly half the bag before I looked at the ingredients. Yogurt raisins are loaded with sugar!!!!! Plus it said there were 8 servings in the bag! Are you kidding me I am thinking to myself I ate at least 4 servings all by myself!!!! That topped with the cheese is not good. So I am now not eating yogurt raisins and I love them so that is sad.

I should be able to drop the couple lbs I gained by really sticking to my program.
 1. No eating after 7
 2. Nothing with sugar
 3. Make sure to check labels for content and serving size.
I think if I stick to these three rules I will be back in the game and on my way to my new healthy self.

No comments:

Post a Comment