Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Life is good.

I have been really busy. I did have a party and made some brownies. These were not your average brownies. They were brownies with walnuts, chocolate royale marshmallows and white chocolate chips. Of course I had to have one then another warm right out of the oven. Then at my party I did have corn chips and salsa. so needless to say I was not  down in weight. That being said I am now back eating healthy and I am again losing! yeah!!!



Our son Adam cam down with his girlfriend Kuai and he and the kids cut out pumpkins and Kuai and I did the brownies, which is to say she mixed them up and I told her what to add to make them delicious.

With the holidays coming it is going to be a bit of a struggle not to over eat but I am going to really try. right now I am eating roasted pumpkin seeds. I took the seeds from the kids pumpkins rinsed them of and let them sit for a couple days with sea salt sprinkled on them sparingly. Then today I roasted them at 350 degrees for 40 minutes turning them periodically to get them all a light tan color. If you like pumpkin seeds they are great. lightly salted with a nice roasted flavor. I just need to make sure I don't eat them all since seeds being good for us are also high in fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment