Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Me and the Monkshood (photo)


This is a photo Mark took of me when we were camping this summer.


Today was beautiful! The sun was shining and I love it when the sun is out, especially since we have had a really wet summer and fall. I have been doing really well with my new eating habits. I seem to have a lot more energy since I am not eating sugar or flour. I rarely drink soda so luckily I didn't have to go off that too! I am seeing lower numbers on the scale and that is always a plus. I hope to continue seeing the lbs drop. I am going to try and start my excercise program tomorrow. Not going to kill myself but at least get a mile in and possibly two. I am not sure yet if I am going to walk or do my eliptical. Maybe I will just take Junie (our puppy) since she's youngest and needs some training. She hates riding in the car maybe she will do better on a leash......

I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment